There are no better possibilities for voice performance in the country than the bustling Audiobook Market. More than 2 Hours of Recorded Information, Demonstrations, and Interviews
- Performance Skills (reading aloud for audience affect, tempo and volume, energy and storytelling, diction, expressiveness, and character voice separation)
- How to prepare your Audiobook Demo and step by step guide to making submissions
- Rare and exclusive interviews with Frank Muller,
“The Valentino of Audiobook Readers”
- Reading the Audiobook (preparation, research, rehearsal, direction, performance,
- The Business of Audiobooks (researching the audiobook publishers and networking)
- Money Matters and Bidding (finished hour cost, bidding a book to read)
Simply put, Pat Fraley is the David Lean of audiobook producers. They don’t get any better.
Craig Black, CEO, Blackstone Audio, Ashland, Oregon
Doing a series of 8 books called “Sportsland”. Also got another series from another publisher about a Ninja Mouse. Did “Grampa Grouper” for that same publisher and it won an award for best Children’s Book! Thank you, thank you, for your materials and guidance!
Joan Loven, Voice-Over Talent, Palm Springs