If you can’t record and deliver professional quality audio tracks from your home, you’re not a player in the Voice-Over Market.
The Gypsy’s Guide to Professional Home Recording!
Audio and Workbook include:
- How to buy professional quality recording equipment for $100-$500.
- The most INEXPENSIVE equipment to put you in the saddle.
- How to set up the equipment.
- Where to get FREE audio recording software.
- Tips on recording and editing your own audio tracks.
- The easy way to convert your audition tracks to MP3 files, and how to upload and email them to agents, casting houses, and producers.
- How to deliver tracks in full, non-compressed audio to talent agencies, ad agencies and audiobook publishers.
- Invaluable information on how to SELF-DIRECT (your greatest hurdle when recording alone from home.)
- How and where to set up a recording space in your home or garage.