A fresh new approach that makes reading aloud to children a celebration for everyone as well as advancing the skills you need to enter the fast growing audiobook market as a professional reader.
- How to capture your kid’s imagination and hold their attention
- How to nurture your child’s lifetime interest in reading
- How to develop special voices that bring your story to life
- The 8 means of emphasis, and how to increase your abilities as an expressive storyteller
- Breaking the rules to become a steller “interactive” storyteller
- How to face the 5 great challenges for the reader: reading aloud to groups, interruptions, what to do when children want the same story over and over, and more
- Creative reading techniques and games for children
Dads, Moms, Grandparents, babysitters and even big brothers and sisters will appreciate Patrick Fraley’s wild-and-woolly ideas for enlisting children’s participation and creating voices for reading aloud to kids.